Wednesday 20 November 2013

IRELAND STUFF

Good evening,

To complete my presentation about Ireland, I want to include this video. You can see some boys, called "knackers", naughty boys that you can never know what they're up to, steering a shopping trolley, with a drunkard inside. A Garda (Irish police) car bumps into them and ask them to bring back the trolley - in Spain it would have been different indeed - while the boys don't seem to be even worried about the situation. The drunkard says, "I'm not going home!", which made me burst into laughter.


Unfortunately and as I said in my speech, the alcohol consumption is a real problem in Ireland. People usually have a "black celebration" in the evening, that one when you don't have anything to celebrate. Drink with moderation, it's your responsibility.

1 comment:

  1. It´s not only difficult to understand these drunk boys but the police too.
    I´d probably end, in a couple of months living there, in the same bad condition due to the lack of understanding...

    ReplyDelete